You can't imagine how terrible when you lost your data on hard drive by accidently doing a wrong operation, such as "Emptying the Recycle Bin or Trash" or "Formatting the hard drive without backup" or "The hard drive is damaged due to Virus" and so on. What can you do when the hard drive data is lost? You can try this way to recover the lost data on the hard drive by using the Data Recovery of the right steps blew. Data Recovery provides safe, fast and total recovery. It is such a powerful and reliable disk recovery software for you to recover files from hard drive on your own. It supports the data recovery from all situations that may be lost by accident. Here takes Data Recovery for Windows as an example.
Tips: Do not install the Data Recovery program to the same partition where you lost data for avoiding overwriting original data.
Tutorials: How to recover lost data from hard drive?
Select the File Type for Recovery
First, you should download Data Recovery and install it to the computer. Then launch it, you can see the interface below. Here you can click the "Drive Recovery" button to recover what you want.
Select the Drive for Recovery
Then when the interface below pop up, you can click “Drive Recovery”. Then select the hard drive from which you need to recover your lost data.
Scan Hard Drive
After selecting your wanted hard drive, Data Recovery will detect your drive automatically and display all your deleted and existing data.
Restore Data from Hard Drive
When the scanning finish, all your lost data in the hard drive will be shown in categories on program window. You can preview these data and see if your wanted files have been found. Then choose files you want, on the bottom-right of the interface, click “Recover” to begin to restore them on your computer.
Data Recovery provides safe, fast and total recovery. Quick, Complete Recovery of Over 500 File Formats. This cost-effective and non-destructive data recovery tool with unique recovery modes helps you perform data recovery thoroughly. Symptoms of Hard Drive Data Loss:
1. Empty recycle bin or trash.
2. Mistakenly format hard drive without backup.
3. Lose data after system restore.
4. Made a wrong operation on the existing partitions after installing a new operation system (like Mac OS X in Windows, or Windows on Mac OS X.
5. The hard drive is logically corrupted or crashed, unable to access the data or files.
6. The partition table is corrupted or damaged.
7. Hard drive becomes inaccessible due to virus infection.
More about Hard Drive Data Recovery:
1. Before hard disk data recovery, immediately stop using the hard drive and put it in a safe place in case any physical damage may occur.
2. When you are taking hard drive data recovery software to recover files, better save the recovered files to another disk in case data overwriting.