How to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy
Recently, Samsung becomes more popular as it is more smarter. Samsung provides powerful messages feature. At the same time, people don’t know what to do when they accidentally delete an important text message containing phone number, reminder, address or financial details that they need later on, or lose some important messages due to some reasons. Actually, the messages are not immediately deleted from the SIM card or memory once they are deleted, so it is possible to recover them with some Android recovery tools.
Android Data Recovery software is pretty easy to use and it can recover the delete text messages from your Samsung phone very fast. The programs can also recover other kinds of deleted data such as contacts, videos, pictures etc.Free download the software and install it on your computer.
Tutoral: How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Samsung?
After running the program, connect your phone to computer.
After connecting, if you have open the USB debugging on your Android, it will skip to step 3 directly. If not, you may need to turn to your Android device and follow the below steps to enable USB debugging for your phone:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
Once you setting the USB debugging successfully, the Android sms recovery tool will detect your Android phone directly. Now please click the "Start" button in the middle of the home window to let the program analyze and scan your phone.
Before scanning your phone, you will be ask to move back to your phone again to click "Allow" to keep ahead. Then you can click the "Start" to scan the lost messages on your Android.
As soon as the scan is over, you will see this Android Data Recovery can recover data as Messages, Contacts, Photos and Videos from your phone. Left click the "Messages" to preview every messages, then mark what you want and export them to your computer by clicking "Recover".
Tip: Slide the “Only display deleted items” button to separate your messages.
When there is something unhappy happens, hold on. There is a key to a lock. It is not a terrible thing when you delete your important text messages, for we have Android Data Recovery now.
comments powered by Disqus
- • Android Transfer
- • Mobile Transfer for Mac
- • Android Transfer for Mac
- • iPhone/iPad/iPod Transfer
- • iPhone to Mac Transfer
- • iPhone Transfer Platinum
- • iPhone Transfer SMS
- • iPhone Transfer Contact
- • TunesGo
- • iPad to Mac Transfer
- • iPod to Mac Transfer
- • iPhone Transfer SMS (Mac)
- • TunesGo (Mac)
- • iPhone Mate for Mac
- • Mobile Transfer