Have you ever needed to copy an entire contact list from an iPhone to Outlook for backup? And it waste time to retype the contacts one by one. How can we do? You can easily transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook by using iTunes or TunesGo. TunesGo is an easy-to-use and comprehensive Apple device manager. With its help, you are capable of transferring contacts on your iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express.
Download the free trial version and then follow the steps.
Below is a step-by-step tutorials to guide you how to sync iPhone contacts to Outlook.
Tutorials 1: Export Contacts from iPhone to Outlook for free?
Whether it’s the complete iPhone address book or specific contacts, transferring contacts to Microsoft Outlook is quick and easy. • Step 1: Connect the iPhone to the computer using the supplied USB cable and launch the iTunes application. iTunes displays your iPhone on the left panel under "Devices".
• Step 2: Click your iPhone on the iTunes panel and click the "Info" tab. Click "Sync contacts with" and select "Outlook."
• Step 3: Select "All Contacts" if you want to sync all the contacts from your iPhone to Outlook. If you want to select specific contacts, click "Selected groups" and place a check on the contacts you want to sync to Outlook.
• Step 4: Click "Apply" to sync your iPhone contacts to Outlook. Click the "Eject" button on the right panel and disconnect your phone from the computer. Close iTunes.
• Step 5: Launch Outlook and click the "Contacts" tab. You should see the imported iPhone contacts.
Tutorials 2: Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Outlook with TunesGo?
Connect your iPhone to the program
First of all, you should install TunesGo on your computer and run it. Connect your iPhone to this program via a USB cable. Once it’s connected, TunesGo will detect your iPhone immediately. Then your iPhone will be displayed in the primary window.
Note: To complete the task successfully, you need to install iTunes on your PC first.
Export iPhone contacts to Outlook
In the left directory tree, click "Contacts" to bring up contacts management window. Select your wanted contacts and click the button "Import/Export". In its pull-down menu, choose "Export selected contacts to computer" or "Export all contacts to computer". Then in drop-down list, select "Export to Outlook Express" or "Export to Outlook 2003/2007/2010". During the process, you ought to make sure that your iPhone is kept connected to TunesGo.
This is a good and straight-forward way to transfer iPhone contacts to Outlook.
What's more about TunesGo
As you see, besides exporting contacts from iPhone to Outlook 2003/2007/2010 and Outlook Express, TunesGo enables you move contacts to Windows Live Address and windows Mail as well. When there're duplicate contacts, you are able to merge them with zero data loss. And it does even more:
• Easily Manage Media on Your iPhone, iPod or iPad;
• Transfer & Manage Photos between iPhone, iPad, iPod and PC;
• Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes;
• Directly Transfer Files between Apple Devices with a Click; Note: TunesGo is fully compatible with all iPad models, including iPad mini, iPad with Retina display and iPad 2. Here we go: